Monday, January 16, 2017

Introduction/ MLK

Hello my name is Cheyenne Johnson. I attended BC Rain High School. I love to cheer. I was a cheerleader for BC Rain High School during the 2015-2016 school year. I also enjoy dancing and twirling a baton. My expectations for the 2016-2017 school year is to make all A's in class as I did in the pervious school year. My goals after school is to graduate college to become a Forensic Pathologist. During the school year I would also like to maintain a positive attitude. My goals are to also be the best teen mom that I can be.
       I personally believe that Martin Luther King Jr's dream were both achieved and unachieved. I believe it was achieved because segregation came to an end , and blacks and whites could be together. His dream was achieved because any skin color can go into a restaurant , use the same water fountain, and go to the same school. On the other hand, I believe it was not achieved because racism still takes place. For example , whites are killing black's and black's are killing whites. Also, police brutality still takes place in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, police brutality is a major issue in our society; we have a lot of work to do to improve in this area. Forensic Pathologist is a great career option; you will do very well! Good job!

    ReplyDelete